Skip Navigation
Babel Fish Translation Babel Fish logo Spanish Flag Russian Flag Korean Flag

Grandparent Resources

When grandparents or other relatives take over care for a child, it is called kinship care.  To advise these caregivers, the Maryland Department of Human Resources has developed the Kinship Care Fact Sheet.  Learn how you can apply for benefits on behalf of a grandchild or other related child in your custody.